Friday, June 15, 2012

Crap's Last Tape

A long lost excerpt from the the classic Samuel Beckett one act play.



When I was a sophomore I started doing zines. 

I was running laps in PE and I was having all these weird ideas and I was like, "I should write these down". 

And then people started liking it and they passed out more and then the school got involved and they suspended me and then they tried to kick me out the first time but it didn't work because they left me alone with the police officers interrogating me. 

This is while i was like 16 years old. 

It was just a bad situation. 

My parents had to get a lawyer but the cops were lying and the principles were lying about how much time they left me with him and exact details as to what was going on just to save themselves, just like, throwing me under the bus and we are at this meeting and i was like, "what is happening here?" like, I couldn't believe what was happening. 

From then on I was just like, totally just, I dont know, 

"Fuck authority. Fuck all this stuff".  

I can't work for people.

 I cant like, I dont know just, like, I could not believe these people in authority. 

I had never gotten in trouble. I was a good kid, like, this was the first time I had ever gotten in trouble for anything. 

A year later I did the same thing again because I didn't care and they expelled me. It was so stupid but I kept doing that in spite of all that through February 12th 2008 when the last issue came out and then 2008 is about when Burger started and it just kinda picked up from there.



Watch it flawlessly delivered by Sean Bohrman here